Unlabeled


That's pretty much the best adjective to describe my life right now: Unlabeled.

It's been 2 months that I started my job search. Nobody says it was easy. I thought I could make a difference. It turned out the right time has not come yet.

I want to think that there are always options for everybody. I know people say I am being too picky, but again I don't want to waste my time being unhappy. So I choose to be happy, and I am trying, one way or another, to make my happy plan happen.

I've reached a point that I needed to step back and check in with myself. I feel so grateful that I have met so many wonderful people in my life. Thank you all for being very supportive and just being there for me whenever I feel down and weak. I realized that mentors are all around me, all I need is watch and learn. Recently, I have met a guy whose the philosophy strengthened mine: "Whatever you do every day, you have to enjoy it. Otherwise, you are just surviving."

Other than that, I think career and life go hand in hand. I am working on an unlabeled project with an unlabeled title. I found myself hanging out with a lot of old friends and new friends, talking about random topics, yet being in an unlabeled thing. 

It's hard to do the right thing because it takes courage and strength. So, girl, have courage and be kind, even to yourself. 

A new post for San Francisco's wanderlust is coming soon. Grab yourself a red cup from Starbucks and stay tuned! :)

Comments

Popular Posts